Software Version - BYD Seal U Update

• Es kommt irgendwann ein Hinweis, dass etwas neu erkannt wurde und es folgt ein Neustart des (mittleren?) Displays nach Ablauf eines Countdowns. Ist einigen wohl während der Fahrt passiert.

Ich selber warte auch noch drauf (Seal)

Das mit dem Countdown und Neustart hatte ich schon 2 oder 3 mal. NFC fehlt aber immer noch

🇦🇹 Seal U Design 87kWh. Seit Juni '24

• Bei mir ist es so, wenn ich im Fahrzeug ins Menü Verriegelung gehe, dann gibt es dort einen Punkt digitaler Schlüssel. Gestern zufällig entdeckt, damit lassen sich digitale Schlüssel erstellen. Ev schaut mal dort nach.

• I got the Seal U in June. I am in Sweden. Sorry for the English.

I must say I am extremely disappointed with the changes for ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) in latest update. Me and my family get carsick now with these changes in update 1.1. The ACC function keeps turning the "gas" on and off all the time. There is no smooth flow. It feels you go back and forth constantly. With small repetitive injections power. You get really annoyed and carsick by this behavior. The ACC was much more smooth in original version.

Do anyone know how to contact BYD to give feedback? I need to revert back to older version. This is just not good enough.

• I also think they really need to add a short cut in scroll down menu to turn off all Lane Keep Assist functions. Now you have to go through many steps in settings to get that done every time you start the care. The Lane Keep assist functions are unfortunaltey really dangerous in smaller roads. You meet a bigger truck or tractor and you go into the side of the road and then the car wants to revert you back into the lane closer to the tractor. Really dangerous behaviour, and it also scares the traffic going in opposite direction.

• Bei mir ist inzwischen die "Sache mit dem NFC Key" in der App und im Auto gekommen. Ganz von alleine. Leider ist mein Handy nicht kompatibel. Dann halt nicht :(

Was aber schon nett wäre, ist die NFC-Karte, die mit dem Seal U geliefert wurde. Der Händler sagt, die muss man neu programmieren, dann geht sie. Ich lass das bei Gelegenheit erledigen. Mal schauen, ob das wirklich so einfach geht

🇦🇹 Seal U Design 87kWh. Seit Juni '24